There are several payment options available at Absolute Dental. Payments can be made with: Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card, HICAPS, AMEX, Cheque or Direct Deposit. We collect payment on the day of service. If you have a treatment plan that includes future visits, we will inform you of what will be done on each visit and the costs involved before the appointment. Absolute Dental also offer an instalment plan through the National Dental Plan.
National Dental Plan… simple application with low patient fees
National Dental Plan, powered by Humm makes our high quality dental treatment more accessible. With the National Dental Plan you can commence up to $12,000 in treatments today and spread the cost over fortnightly payments, and best of all you pay NO INTEREST EVER!
Applications can be approved quickly and the entire process can take less than 5 minutes from start to finish.
Who qualifies for the payment plan?
National Dental Plan’s application process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Patients need a bank account or credit card and must meet the basic criteria:
- 18+ yrs. Australian Citizen, permanent resident with driver’s license
- Employed / Self-employed 30+ hours p/w or an Aged / Veterans pensioner.
If you do not meet these qualifications then a spouse or family member may take financial responsibility for your treatment and apply on your behalf. If you would like to discuss your eligibility for NDP then please give us a call, or come in and see us.
How the plan can help you?
- Easy application in the Dental Practice, no need to call or apply externally.
- Fast Application time.
- They pay your dentist directly. NDP pays your dentist upfront on the commencement of your first treatment.
- No hidden fees or charges. All costs are explained upfront.
- Your details will be kept private and secure using the same secure systems and practices as many major banks.
What are the costs for the payment plan?
A 20% deposit for the proposed treatment plan, with the remainder of the treatment costs being spread over fortnightly payments.
Patients pay an establishment fee to set up the account, fortnightly payment processing fees and a monthly account keeping fee.
The establishment fee and payment processing fee are spread over the term of the payment plan. Plus patients can make additional payments or pay their plan out early with no payout fees.
Once of establishment fee of $70
Fortnightly Payment Processing $2.95 + Monthly Account Keeping of $8